Thursday, July 3, 2008

Update from Julia

I thought I might tell you the update on my foot. I did indeed go to the doctor, actually I went to an emergency care place Sunday after dinner because it fit into the schedule better than going to my regular doctor. I got an x ray and my foot is not broken...yeah!!!  Thank the Lord... and they just said take Advil, put ice on it, and keep it elevated.  Since then, the swelling is mostly gone and the only thing is, it looks really purple, blue, black, and red from all the bruising, and it still hurts, but it will heal and be fine. 
 
So that is what has happened to my foot.  If you want you can pass on the email because I do not really have many people's email. Well anyways, I am already missing Mexico and can't wait to go next year!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We want to see pictures, Julia! :)
My foot has also ended up with a deep purple-blue bruise - just not as big as yours! But my foot doesn't really hurt - only my knee. Debbie